Did you miss the Mastermind Day, Private Patron Dinner, Lake Party… AND the 80’s Live Rock Mayhem in Austin?
Well, you missed out on some serious fun and hilarious moments. Suffice to say: Austin may still be recovering from the Maverick stampede. But here’s a list of killer “Maverick Recommended” tools and resources you can use now, from the ideas we pooled on the Multiplier Day (before all the mayhem began):
Conversion & Optimization:
- ConversionIQ — Website optimization service, specializing in e-Commerce sites
- Pluralis.com – Think “99designs” for conversion
- Email Delivered – Emails not getting through? Good resource for improving deliverability, boosting response rates, and keeping up with your sender score, blacklisting, etc.
- DedicatedEmails.com – Dedicated email advertising to targeted email lists of over 1 million opt in subscribers in self help, health, finance, or business opportunity categories. (Owned by Brian and Mike Litman.) Contact Brian and be sure to let them know you’re a Maverick: email@example.com
Team Resources & Productivity
- HipChat – Hosted private chat service for your company or team, that can be integrated with your CRMs and support systems.
- Voxhub – Voice-over IP (“Flexible telephony to fit your work style.”)
- Contactually – Productivity multiplier – Tracks your communications, and helps manage follow-ups, related tasks, etc. For individuals and businesses.
- Sanebox – Mavericks were swearing by this one! Saves you hours of time in your inbox each week. (“The Best Email Overload Solution for Free.”)
- Awayfind – “Get AWAY from your inbox — let urgent emails cut through the clutter and find you…instantly.”
- PhoneTag – Voicemail to text—translates your voice messages to save time.
- Notability – App to record on your iPad—integrates and easily shares words, photos, sketches, PDF annotations, etc.
- SoundNote – App that tracks what you type and draw on your iPad, while recording audio.
- Virtual Post Mail – Scans your snail mail for you, so you can view it online anytime.
- FuseDesk – Customer support and Help Desk integrated with your Infusionsoft system.
- Expensify – App to scan and automatically manage receipts. Syncs w/ Quickbooks, etc. (“Expense Reports That Don’t Suck.”)
- Tripit – Killer app for travel details and calendar integration, with flight/hotel receipts, flight tracker, etc. Forward your itineraries to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and it automatically compiles all info.
- Hipmunk – Great aggregated service for flights AND hotels, with easy matrix to find the best flight legs. Definitely check out the hotel search, with a map layout integrated w/ TripAdvisor reviews, “walk scores,” etc.
- Time Zone Converter – Great quickie tool for scheduling international meetings. Quickly convert any day/time to another time zone in the world.
- Reality Is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better and How They Can Change the World, by Jane McGonigal — Great book on the power of “gamification.”)
- Built to Sell, by John Warrillow — Creating a business that can live without you