You’re Invited to Join Other
LIKE-MINDED INDUSTRY LEADERS,
EXCEPTIONAL ENTREPRENEURS AND
for Breakthrough Business Ideas, Meaningful
Connections and Radical Rejuvenation…
Experience a unique combination of invigorating conversations,
rejuvenating experiences and opportunities to authentically build
high-level connections and profitable relationships that only occur
outside typical business settings
1 Maverick Entrepreneur Can Change An Industry...
1,000 Together Can Change The World
(Are you one of them?)
Maverick 1000 is an invitation only, global network of exceptional entrepreneurs and business leaders who redefine how business is played in the 21st century at the intersection of more profits, more fun,
and more impact.
They believe their future is bigger than their past (regardless of what they’ve already achieved).
Maverick1000 was created to intentionally give you the push and support essential to accomplish
something that truly matters.
You can tap into other like-minded peers who really get where you’re going and where you’ve come from. The right group of kindred spirits who are eager to celebrate your wins, challenge you to greater
accomplishments, share breakthrough ideas and re-invigorate you during the natural emotional roller coaster of breaking new ground.
Members meet periodically throughout the year to connect in bold new ways to challenge and collectively support each other’s biggest business goals, engage in exclusive experiences and co-create a significant, worldwide multiplier impact.
Why The 1000?
The big idea is to light 1,000 ‘Suns’ who can each ignite another 1,000 suns.
To us, a sun is a universe creator and responsible for life everywhere. Maverick1000 members are the visionary leaders and exceptional entrepreneurs with the significant reach, influence, voices and capabilities to do just that….create universes.
We're Looking for 3 Categories of Members
- You already have a big voice, reach or influence in the entrepreneurial community OR...
- You are a world-class expert OR...
- You are an industry leader who wants to become a lighthouse back to your industry or even transcend your current business category
3X Multiplier Retreats
The 3X Multiplier Retreats also give you a scheduled refuge from your usual day-to-day and will become something to look forward to throughout the year.
There’s no doubt the synchronicities from putting together some of the brightest minds in different and unusual experiences will develop new resources, capabilities and connections you didn’t even know about.
Upcoming 3X Retreats
Here’s what you can expect at an upcoming
GROWTH MULTIPLIER – workshop experience with unique
conversations and discussions with Maverick members, business icons and thought leaders.
Get invaluable feedback on your biggest opportunities or new business ideas from your peers. Plus, receive invaluable content and resources you need to become a better leader, build a more engaged culture and significantly add to your bottom line. You can’t help but experience growth and a direct ROI from the shared insights here. Right now Maverick members represent leaders in over 91+ different marketplaces and industries.
Growth sessions are a mix of informal conversations, topic-focused panels, big-idea presentations and roundtable discussions. And that’s not even counting the powerful relationships and meaningful connections that happen outside the room. It’s truly anything but business as usual.
Impact Multiplier – We’re out to ‘change the way business is played’… and this day is about making a measurable difference with our collective entrepreneurial brainpower and resources by working with cause partners and/or new mission-driven startups.
We’ve previously worked on big issues like developing self-sustaining economic engines for villages we built in Haiti, helping develop educational programs for protecting the headwaters of the Amazon, aiding returning vets with entrepreneurial opportunities, global issues such as the declining bee population, the recent refugee crisis and many more.
In fact, each year, Mavericks are part of high level brainstorming meetings and discussions with Sir Richard Branson on his private island for his charity foundation, Virgin Unite.
To date, we’ve raised over $3,000,000+ in charitable contributions… but even more powerful is contributing our brainpower and other unique resources which exponentially increases our total impact.
"The Mavericks are the Green Berets of Business &
Entrepreneurship… And this is exactly what drew the Green Beret foundation to reach out. Their unconventional approach, and ability to embrace complex situations make them the
| D. Scott Mann (Retired Major), Director Green Beret Foundation
Experience Multiplier – Mavericks get to partake in unique adventures, excursions or experiences to help re-energize and rejuvenate. Make sure you’re up for little bit of Maverick mayhem.
What has this day looked like at past events? How about flying water jet packs or speeding around a track in a racecar? Exhilarating skydiving, roller derby and daredevil circus training? Or sometimes the experience celebrates your more creative side like painting, graffiti work or spoken word poetry with world-famous artists.
We like to keep things a surprise but you might want to look up one of the definitions of ‘Maverick’ for a little preview.
“Schedule the fun stuff first because if you’re a type A drive personality…and if you don’t pre-book and pre-pay and pre-commit to other people – then work will fill the void that remains…” – Tim Ferriss
(It’s actually a member lead organization where the members
make the decision of who joins.)
Important note: There are typically 50-60 Maverick members at each 3X Retreat so in order to keep the ratio of members to guests intentionally small, there are only a small number of open guest slots.
After submitting the application you can expect to hear from us within 48-72 hours to contact you for a potential
follow-up interview. The members of Maverick1000 are selected by an independent group of members. Positions are available for a distinguished group of high-caliber entrepreneurs, business owners and CEOs selected for their business achievements, contributions, skills, and resources.
Here are a few videos of previous Maverick
Retreats, Experiences and Summits:
Who Exactly Are the Mavericks?
Now, I cannot reveal exactly who is a member but I can share
a few examples showcasing members:
(To protect member privacy I'll just mention them by first name and last initial here.)
Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders:
- Karen W. – Taught tens of thousands of entrepreneurs and companies across the globe how to profitably open up new channels to sell into major retailers like Wal-Mart, Target, etc. without prior experience or existing buyer relationships.
- Garrett G. – multiple NY-Times best-selling author, leader in financial education for entrepreneurs to navigate personal finances and investing without earning more.
- Ryan M. – Top entrepreneurial podcasters and event producers sharing his vision to defend capitalism as the solution to the world’s greatest problems.
- Jonathan & Andrew P. – Brothers who are the marketing and management experts and leaders in the green industry (lawn care, landscaping, etc.)
Exceptional Skills & Capabilities:
- Re P. – Expert in helping emerging entrepreneurs and small businesses achieve rapid growth through
Fortune500 branding best practices. Taking his big agency experience working for clients such as Abbott, GE, Intel, Lilly, Motorola TD Ameritrade and Xerox to translate into what works and what doesn’t today.
- Roger B. – Raised over $100,000,000.00 for charities and cause partners through his direct online fundraising efforts.
- Joey C. – Recognized expert in customer experience design. Clients have included the Aspen Institute, NASA, Network for Good, Hyatt, Zappos and the World Bank.
- Scott M. – Top WordPress theme creator and marketplace sales leader.
- Evan M. – Celebrity expert representing some of the greatest U.S. Olympic athletes in history, rivaling the likes of big talent agencies. Plus today’s current new media stars with significant reach and followings.
- Michael D. – Responsible for 88 consecutive NY-Times best sellers for clients.
- Denise G. – Top Intellectual property, licensing and trademark attorney. Previous experience was noted for filing the most useable patents for a major, top-3 software company.
Global Leaders Across 91+ Different Industries:
- Rich D. – Nation’s leading provider of self-directed IRAs and 401ks, with over 110,000 clients in all 50 states and over $8 Billion dollars of retirement plan assets under management.
- Tracey I. – Named to Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies List and nominated for Canada’s 10 Most Admired Cultures, Tracey and her team have lead the group of companies to more than 500 times growth in the past decade alone.
- Michael B. – A decade long veteran of the cannabis industry. Notable firsts include being one of the first licensed medical cannabis dispensary operators in the US, first 8-figure cap raise in the cannabis industry, largest multi-unit dispensary chain by time of exit in 2009, issuance of first industrial scale nursery permit in the US, and now the current global leader in cannabis manufacturing.
- Diena C. – Largest distributor of Asian wines and liquors in U.S.
- Scott P. – Founder of the premier global real estate investment marketplace through crowdfunding technology.
- John R. – Started his two-bedroom apartment in Wilmington, Del., as a traditional telephone answering service. He grew the company through a series of acquisitions to 24 US- based locations and 650 employees when it was sold to a strategic buyer in June, 2012 for a significantly higher valuation than other comparative companies. During that time he also developed a unique culture initiative that drove turnover from 95% annually to 30% and had a 20X ROI.
- Kevin B. – Advisor and active investor in one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges and digital currency tools across
- Gary N. – eCommerce expert with a conglomerate of site properties in the home improvement space. One of the largest importers of kitchen cabinet and bathroom suppliers online. Featured on over 60 HGTV and DIY network shows.
- John C. – Lead his company to #21 on the INC 500 list. He’s author of an Internationally best-selling book on finance and regularly appears on CNBC, Bloomberg, and Fox Business.
- Chris R. – Exited from nation’s leading vanity toll-free number search firm with thousands of companies and well recognized brands such as 1-800-CONTACTS. Chris beat out giants like AT&T through his industry dominating software he developed.
- Adam S. – One of America’s top physicians and pioneers in the surgical field who also operates a 100,000 doctor buying group.
- Samit G. – Partners with Sir Richard Branson in his 10,00 hectares Kenyan private game preserve and award winning eco lodge. Passionate about creating socially responsible business in Africa that addresses today’s global challenges.
- Scott T. – Founded and led a handful of successful companies across several business sectors, most recently in health care, and has been the recipient of Inc. Magazine’s “500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies” award 8 different times. Other honors include Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award.